Qualifications for Membership
The field of membership of this Credit Union is limited to those having the following common bond:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities located in Douglas County or Sarpy County, Nebraska or Pottawattamie County, Iowa(8-22-03);
- Members of record of the Credit Union as of the effective date of its conversion to a community field of membership (8-22-03);
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union.
- Members of their immediate families. (Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild. For the purpose of this definition, immediate family member includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships.) and;
- Organizations of such person.
Application for membership from persons eligible to membership under Section 5 of the charter shall be signed by the applicant on forms approved by the board. Upon approval of such an application by a majority of the directors or a majority of the members of a duly authorized executive committee or by a membership officer and upon his/her subscription to at least one share of this Credit Union and the payment of the initial installment thereon. If a membership application is denied, the reason therefore shall be furnished in writing to the person whose application is denied, upon written request.